How to Cook Artichokes in an Instant Pot
Instant Pot Artichokes – The fastest way to cook artichokes. Tender in just minutes. Serve with mayonnaise or your favorite dipping sauce.
- 3 – 4 medium artichokes
- 1 cup water
- Mayonnaise or your favorite dipping sauce
- Wash the artichokes thoroughly.
- Trim the stems just below the artichoke heart.
- Cut off the top of the artichoke with a knife.
- Then with scissors, trim off all the pointy tips on each of the remaining leaves.
- In the inner pot of an electric pressure cooker, add a steaming rack.
- Pour in the water.
- Put the artichokes standing up on the steaming rack.
- Return the lid to the pressure cooker and set to sealing.
- Cook for approximately 8 minutes on high pressure (depending on the size of your artichokes).
- When the cycle is finished, release the pressure manually.
- Remove the artichokes to a serving platter.
- Serve with mayonnaise or your favorite dipping sauce.