How to Make a Mudslide Cocktail
How to Make a Mudslide Cocktail – Classic cocktail using Kahlua & Bailey’s Irish Cream. Full of chocolate and coffee flavor.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 cups of ice
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate bar
- 1 – 2 maraschino cherries
- In the jar of your blender, add vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua, and heavy cream,
- Add ice and put the lid on.
- Blend until it is smooth and creamy.
- Adjust the ice and blend to your desired thickness.
- Squirt chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass.
- Pour in the blended Mudslide.
- Top with whipped cream, grated chocolate, and maraschino cherry.