How to Make Cinnamon Gummy Bears
How to Make Cinnamon Gummy Bears – These spiced gummy bears are so easy and are a great recipe for kids. It is a fun activity that uses only 4 ingredients: Jello, Gelatine, cinnamon oil, and water.
- Category: Candy
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 3 ounce package Jello
- 3 envelopes of Gelatine
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon oil
- In a saucepan, add the water, Jello, Gelatine, and cinnamon oil. Stir off the heat until combined. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, it should gel and soften. Heat over a medium burner until it melts, stirring continuously.
- Remove the mixture from the saucepan into a glass measuring cup with a pour spout. Pour into molds. Let sit for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove from the molds. Enjoy!