How to Make Curly Fries using the KitchenAid Spiralizer
How to Make Curly Fries using the KitchenAid Spiralizer – The spiralizer attachment for the KitchenAid Stand Mixer makes cutting these fries very easy.
- 5 pounds of russet potatoes
- Canola oil
- Salt and your favorite french fry seasoning
- Fill a large mixing bowl halfway full of water.
- Peel the potatoes. Remove any bad spots and rinse.
- Put the peeled potatoes in the water to prevent browning.
- Attach the spiralizer attachment to your KitchenAid Mixer.
- Put the potato into the post of the spiralizer and attach the blade.
- Turn the mixer on medium speed and push the blade up against the end of the potatoes. Spiralize the potatoes into curly fries.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set a rack over it to drain the fries.
- Put a few inches of oil into a large dutch oven and heat over medium high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, place a small amount of curly fries into the oil.
- Fry to your desired doneness.
- Place fried curly fry batched onto the rack for draining.
- Plate and serve with ketchup or your favorite fry sauce.
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.