How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter in a Vitamix
How to Make Peanut Butter in a Vitamix – Creamy peanut butter with vanilla and honey. Simple to make in minutes using a blender.
- 4 cups roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Salt (to taste)
- In the jar of your Vitamix, add the peanuts.
- Cover and start your blender on low. Increase the speed as the peanuts are processed.
- If needed, use the tamper to break up the peanut butter.
- Once the peanuts are blended, remove the cover and add honey, vanilla, and salt to taste.
- Blend until it reaches your desired consistency. If you want the peanut butter to be really smooth, add a small amount of unrefined, cold pressed peanut oil.