How to Make Roasted Garlic
How to Make Roasted Garlic – This roasted garlic has a mild, sweet flavor and adds a roasted goodness to any dish. Great for a variety of recipes!
- 2 – 4 heads of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the top of the garlic and expose the cloves.
- Put each garlic head on a square of foil.
- Cover the top with olive oil, little bit of salt and pepper. Cover this up into little foil to roast. Do the same thing with other cloves of garlic.
- Wrapped garlic into the foil making a packet. Place on a parchment lined baking or brownie sheet.
- Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes until they are soft and tender.
- After the garlic is roasted, remove from the foil bundle onto a plate. Let cool slightly until the garlic can be handled.
- Squeeze out the cloves into a small bowl.