How to Make Strawberry Margaritas
How to Make Strawberry Margaritas – Refreshing frozen Strawberry Margaritas made with tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- 6 cups frozen strawberries (organic)
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 cup simple syrup 1-to-1 ratio (to taste)
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 cups of ice (approximately)
- Margarita salt (to taste)
- 1 whole lime
- Prepare your Margarita glasses. Line a plate with margarita salt. Rim the glass with lime juice using half of the lime. Tip the glass on the salt and coat the rim.
- In the jar of your blender, add strawberries, tequila, triple sec, simple syrup, lime juice, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into Margarita glasses and garnish with a wedge of lime.
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.