Instant Pot Easy Mashed Potatoes
Instant Pot Easy Mashed Potatoes – Creamy mashed potatoes made in minutes using the Instant Pot. Great with roast chicken!
- 4 – 5 large potatoes, peels and cut into large chunks
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- Granulated garlic (to taste)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Put the steaming rack into the bottom of your Instant Pot or other electric pressure cooker.
- Add the potato chunks.
- Pour the water into the bottom.
- Note: Do not exceed the maximum fill line of your Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 9 minutes (depending on the number and size of your potatoes).
- When the cooker is done, manually release the pressure.
- Remove the potatoes to a large bowl.
- Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.