Instant Pot Fluffy Brown Rice
Instant Pot Fluffy Brown Rice – Perfect, fluffy brown rice cooked in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Chicken broth adds flavor to this rice.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 cups chicken broth (or water plus salt to taste)
- In a strainer, rinse the brown rice until the excess starch is removed.
- Add the brown rice to the inner pot of your Instant Pot or other electric pressure cooker
- Add the chicken broth (or water) to the pot.
- If you are using water, season with salt to taste.
- Put on the lid and set the vent to sealing.
- Program the cooker for the Pressure Cooker Setting for 22 minutes.
- Let it come up to pressure and cook until the machine beeps.
- Allow the machine to naturally release for at least 10 minutes.
- Release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!