Instant Pot Fluffy White Rice
Instant Pot Fluffy White Rice – Perfect, fluffy white rice made in the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker using a 1-to-1 ratio.
- 3 cups long grain rice
- 3 cups water
- Salt to taste
- In a strainer, rinse the rice until the excess starch is removed.
- Add the rice to the inner pot of your Instant Pot or other electric pressure cooker
- Add the water to the pot.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Put on the lid and set the vent to sealing.
- Program the cooker for the rice setting.
- Let it come up to pressure and cook until the machine beeps.
- Allow the machine to naturally release for at least 10 minutes.
- Release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!