Italian Panini Sandwich
Italian Panini Sandwich – Mortadella, Capocollo, and Rosmarino is topped with fresh mozzarella, olives, banana peppers, and tomatoes. It is then topped with fresh mozzarella, olives, banana peppers, and tomatoes. It is grilled panini style on the Cuisinart Griddler. It is fantastic!
- 4 slices rustic Italian bread
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 – 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sandwich fixin’s of your choice:
- Hard salami
- Fresh mozzarella
- Banana Peppers
- Olive oil
- Place your bread on a cutting board.
- Spread with the prepared pesto.
- Top with the meats, fresh mozzarella, tomato, olives, and banana peppers.
- Close the sandwich and brush the outside with olive oil.
- Heat a panini grill to medium heat.
- Grill on the panini until the bread is browned and the cheese is melted.
- Remove to the cutting board. Cut sandwich in half.
- Plate and enjoy!