Lasagna Cupcakes – Cute mini lasagna made in a muffin pan. Great for a party or potluck. A fun and attention grabbing appetizer!
- 1 pound ground beef, chicken, or turkey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 package round egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tub ricotta cheese
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet or saute pan.
- Brown ground meat until it is fully cooked. Season to taste with granulated garlic, salt & pepper (or your favorite seasoning blend). Drain and place into a bowl. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a standard muffin tin. Line cups with a egg roll wrapper on the bottom of each cup.
- Layer a small amount of sauce, meat, Parmesan, mozzarella, and ricotta cheeses. Top with another egg roll wrapper. Add another layer of sauce, meat, and cheeses. Top with another egg roll wrapper. Top final egg roll wrapper with a little sauce, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 – 30 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the muffin tin and serve!