Luscious Lemon Bundt Cake
Luscious Lemon Bundt Cake – This cake is lemon heaven! It is made in an original Bundt pan and is very easy to cook! You will love this cake!! Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons lemon zest
- For the glaze:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 – 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Prepare your 10 cup Bundt pan by greasing and flouring it. In the bowl of your stand mixer, add butter and sugar and cream until light and fluffy, approximately 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time until combined. After the last egg, beat an additional 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, and salt. Then, in another bowl mix together the milk, lemon juice, vanilla, sour cream, and lemon zest.
- In the mixer bowl, add the dry and wet ingredients, alternating with 1/3 of each and beat in between to combine.
- Pour or spoon the batter into the Bundt pan. Tap the Bundt pan to remove any air bubbles. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 – 65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the glaze, mix the powdered sugar and the lemon juice. Drizzle over the cake.
- Serve and enjoy!