Mango Margarita – A take on the classic blended margarita. Lots of mango flavor. This cocktail is perfect for your next fiesta!
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 16 ounces frozen mango chunks
- 6 ounces silver tequila
- 3 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces simple syrup (1 1/2 cup sugar to 1 cup water ratio)
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- Ice (approximately 3 cups)
- 1/2 of a lime
- Margarita salt
- Rim your favorite margarita glass with lime and salt.
- In the jar of your blender, add mango, tequila, triple sec, simple syrup, and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Add ice as needed until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour the Mango Margarita into the glass and enjoy!!