Maple and Brown Sugar Bacon
Maple and Brown Sugar Bacon – Spicy and sweet bacon that is easy to make in the oven. The result is sticky sweet bacon goodness!
- 1 pound of thick cut bacon
- 3 – 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 – 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- BBQ rub to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet with an oven safe wire rack, lay slices of bacon across the rack.
- Brush the bacon with maple syrup.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and BBQ rub.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the baking rack and serve!
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.