Maple Brown Sugar Cookies
Maple Brown Sugar Cookies – Soft and chewy. Adapted from a Betty Crocker recipe, I changed the flavor of this cookie to make it Amy style.
- 4 sticks of softened butter
- 4 cups light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a large stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat until combined.
- Add the maple and vanilla extracts. Beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixer until combined.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, portion the dough with a #20 cookie scoop disher.
- Bake approximately 13 minutes depending on the size of your cookies and your oven.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Allow to rest on the pan for approximately 2 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a rack.
Connect with Amy