Marinade for Chicken & Steak Fajitas
Marinade for Chicken & Steak Fajitas – Tangy and flavorful marinade that is great for chicken and steak. Perfect for fajitas, tacos, or any Mexican recipe. Makes 4 cups of marinade.
- 1 1/2 heads of garlic, minced
- 10 ounces fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup cumin
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 bunches cilantro, chopped
- In a bowl with a pour spout, combine garlic, fresh lime juice, olive oil, water, seasonings, and cilantro.
- Stir to combine.
- Marinate your chicken, steak, and vegetables 2 – 4 hours before grilling.