Mixed Fruit Smoothie (Dairy Free)
Mixed Fruit Smoothie – This smoothie is dairy free and contains lots of healthy fruits. The banana makes it thick and creamy.
- 6 – 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 banana
- 3 cups frozen mixed fruit
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and segments separated
- Put all the fruit into the jar of a blender.
- Slowly raise the speed and blend until smooth.
- If needed, add a little ice or juice.
- Use the tamper to get the smoothie moving in the blender, if needed.
- Pour into a glass and serve.