Mom’s Apple Hill Cake
Mom’s Apple Hill Cake – This cake is very moist and is a great treat! It is made from Granny Smith apples and flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg. Your family will love it!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs and cooking oil. Whip it with a whisk. Add sugar mix well. Add Granny Smith coat well.
- Add dry ingredients and combine. The batter will be very sticky.
- In a greased 9 x 13 baking pan, add the batter and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Serve and enjoy!