Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
Pasta with Roasted Vegetables – A quick and easy pasta side or main dish. Pair it with some grilled chicken and you have a great meal!
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into moons
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cups spiral pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a 9 x 13 baking pan, add red & green bell pepper and onion. In a separate bowl, make the dressing by add basil, Italian seasoning into a small bowl and stir. Add olive oil and red wine vinegar. Add salt & pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables in the baking pan. Mix thoroughly until coated. Put the baking pan in the oven at 350 degrees and roast until crisp tender.
- While the vegetables are roasting, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and put into the casserole dish with the roasted vegetables. Stir. Add tomatoes and sprinkle and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted, approximately 15 minutes.