Perfect Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Perfect Fluffy Scrambled Eggs – This technique results in the fluffiest scrambled eggs that you have ever cooked! It is perfect every time!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 6 eggs
- 1 – 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Crack eggs into a bowl.
- Beat at least 100 times with a fork or whisk. They should be fully beaten so that the whites and the yolks are thoroughly incorporated.
- Heat a 10″ or 11″ frying or omelette pan over low heat.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt. Make sure that the butter doesn’t brown. Keep the heat on low.
- Slowly pour in the eggs.
- Do not stir or scramble the eggs! It will break up the curds.
- As the eggs slowly cook, bring up the sides to the middle of the pan. Tilt the pan slightly and allow the liquid to spread out.
- Slowly move the eggs into the center and allow large curds to develop. The eggs will slowly cook. Don’t allow the cooked part of the eggs to brown. In addition, make sure you are on low heat and you don’t stir. It will toughen the eggs.
- Just before the eggs reach your desired doneness, remove to a small platter. The eggs will finish cooking on the plate.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate and enjoy!