Pina Colada – This classic cocktail blends rum, coconut cream, and pineapple. It is refreshing on a hot summer day. It is a tropical treat!
- 2 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 2 ounces light rum
- 12 ounces ice
- 8 chunks fresh pineapple
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup (1:1 ratio)
- Pineapple wedges
- Maraschino cherries
- In the jar of your blender, add pineapple juice, cream of coconut, light rum, and ice.
- Then add fresh pineapple and simple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into 2 hurricane glasses.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge, 2 cherries on a cocktail skewer, and an umbrella.