Pomegranate Martini – This sparkling cocktail is great for the holidays. Made with vodka, orange liqueur, and fresh pomegranate juice.
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: American
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- Lime slices for garnish
- Fill a martini shaker full of ice.
- Add vodka, orange liquor, pomegranate juice and lime juice.
- Shake vigorously to combine and chill.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.