Potatoes O’Brien – These potatoes are great for breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. We also use these as a side dish for dinner!
- 1 large onion, chopped into large dice
- Mix of sweet peppers: yellow, red, orange, and green
- Olive oil
- Creole seasoning to taste
- Dice the onion and bell peppers into a large dice.
- Peel and cube the potatoes. Place in a bowl of cold water to prevent discoloring.
- Heat saute pan with olive oil. Cook potatoes until they soften and begin to brown. After they are about 80% cooked, cover pan for 5 – 10 minutes to soften. Remove lid and brown as desired.
- Add onion and peppers. Mix and cook until tender.
- Season with creole seasoning as desired.
- Plate and enjoy!