Pressure Cooker Garlic Spaghetti
Pressure Cooker Garlic Spaghetti – Easy spaghetti dinner with lots of garlic flavor. This meal can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 4 – 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt & fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Fill the inner pot of your pressure cooker with water to a level that is between the minimum and maximum lines.
- Bring the water to a boil using the saute function.
- Add a few tablespoons of olive oil and a sprinkling of salt (to season the pasta).
- Add spaghetti. Don’t break the noodles. As they soften, work the pasta into the water.
- Cook according to the package directions.
- When it is done, use a pasta fork to drain and remove to a bowl.
- Add a little olive oil and stir to prevent the pasta from sticking. Set aside.
- In the inner pot of the cooker, add the butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Add red pepper flakes, salt & pepper (to taste).
- Add the garlic and saute a few minutes until softened.
- Then return the pasta to the inner pot. Stir until the pasta is coated.
- Add grape tomatoes and basil. Stir to combine.
- Adjust the butter and seasoning (if desired).
- Remove the garlic spaghetti to a bowl and serve.