Pressure Cooker Mexican Chicken
Pressure Cooker Mexican Chicken – Tender, juicy, and made in a flash using your electric pressure cooker or Instant Pot. Great for freezer meals!
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 –4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounce bag of frozen corn
- Fajita seasoning (to taste)
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans Rotel
- 1 can fire roasted green chile
- In your electric pressure cooker set on the saute setting, cook the onions in the olive oil until translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the corn.
- Season the chicken with fajita seasoning, sea salt, and pepper
- Add the chicken, Rotel, and fire roasted green chile. Stir to combine and coat.
- Season to taste (as well as at the end).
- Put the lid on the pressure cooker and adjust the vent to sealing.
- Program the cooker to the chicken cycle and allow it to cook.
- When it is done, allow the cooker to naturally release for about 5 minutes. Then, manually release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Pull or chop as desired.
- Return the chicken to the cooker. Stir to combine.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Serve and enjoy on tacos, burritos, or tostada!
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.