Rice Krispies Peeps
Rice Krispies Peeps – These treats are made from marshmallow Peeps! This is fun recipe for kids for Easter or a spring weekend.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 boxes Peeps (10 ounces)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Heat a large saucepan or stockpot over low heat. Melt butter and add peeps.
- Melt the peeps.
- Add Rice Krispies. Stir until well combined. It will be very sticky.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Pour the Rice Krispies into the baking pan. Spread out evenly. You might have to use a food safe glove or piece of parchment paper. It will be sticky and hard to spread.
- When it cools, cut into squares.