Rice with Mixed Vegetables
Rice with Mixed Vegetables – Easy weeknight side dish made in a rice cooker. Serve with grilled chicken or your choice of meat.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups rice, rinsed
- 1 pound package frozen mixed vegetables
- Season to taste with your favorite seasoning blend (I use Penzey’s Sunny Paris or Mrs. Dash)
- In the pot of your rice cooker, add chicken broth, rice, and frozen mixed vegetables.
- Add seasonings to your taste.
- Put the pot into your rice cooker. Set the cooker for the rice setting and allow it to cook.
- When it is done, fluff the rice with a fork.
- Plate and serve with a little butter. Enjoy!