Roasted Asparagus – Classic roasted Asparagus drizzled with olive oil, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper. Delicious and healthy!
- Category: Vegetable
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 pound asparagus
- 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Granulated garlic, to taste
- Drizzle of fresh lemon juice
- Trim and wash the asparagus. Place asparagus on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper., granulated garlic. Springle with fresh lemon juice.
- Roast in the oven at 375 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes until crisp tender. Be careful to avoid over roasting. The length of time depends on your oven and the thickness of your asparagus.
- Serve with melted butter, mayonnaise, or Hollandaise sauce. Enjoy!