Roasted Red Potatoes with Bell Pepper and Onion
Roasted Red Potatoes with Bell Pepper and Onion – A great side dish for any meal. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
- 2 – 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into cubes (up to 5 pounds for a large batch)
- 1 – 2 bell peppers
- Olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- You favorite seasoning blend (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the potatoes on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Add the bell pepper and onion. Mix together.
- Spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Season as desired with salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning blend.
- Bake 30 – 45 minutes, stirring 3 or 4 times so the potatoes will brown on all sides.
- Remove from the oven and place on a serving platter.
- Serve and enjoy!