Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken with Green Beans & Cauliflower
Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken with Green Beans & Cauliflower – One pan dish of tender, juicy chicken and crisp vegetables. An easy weeknight dinner!
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 – 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 head of cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges and separated
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and olive oil. Add thyme, rosemary and juice of 1/2 of the lemon. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken chunks, salt, pepper, and 1/2 of the olive oil & butter mixture. Stir to coat.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, spread out the cauliflower, the green beans, and the onion.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and butter mixture. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste). Rub to coat.
- Drizzle with the juice from the other half of the lemon.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Roast in the oven about 40 minutes. The time depends on the size of your chicken pieces and your oven. Begin checking for doneness after about 30 minutes. You might have to raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees for the last 5 to 10 minutes to brown the chicken. It is done when the chicken reaches a internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
- Adjust the salt and pepper (to taste).
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!