Sloppy Joes – Made from either ground beef or ground turkey. Topped with a sauce made from ketchup, seasonings, and Sriracha.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, chicken, or turkey
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop onion and bell pepper into medium pieces. Saute until translucent.
- Add garlic and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add ground meat and cook until it is 80% of the way done.
- While meat is cooking, mix ketchup, brown sugar, Sriracha, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and granulated garlic in a medium sized bowl.
- When the meat is done, add sauce to the pan.
- Cook 10 minutes over low heat until sauce the turkey is done.
- Serve on a bun.