Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
Slow Cooker Corn Casserole – Southwest flavor made from a box corn muffin mix. Also called Corn Pudding. Great with a Mexican style meal or fried chicken.
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box Jiffy corn mix
- Optional: Roasted red bell peppers, jalapenos, cheese, etc.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and saute the onions and bell peppers until translucent.
- Remove to a bowl. Add whole kernel corn, cream corn, sour cream, and Jiffy corn mix. Mix to combine.
- Lightly grease the slow cooker with olive oil or spray.
- Add the corn pudding mixture. Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours until it is done. Enjoy!