Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna Rollups
Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna Rollups – Stuffed lasagna that are rolled, sauced, and baked. This dish can be made dairy free and vegan.
- Category: Pasta
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 16 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 10 – 12 chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 16 ounce ricotta cheese (I use dairy free)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (to taste)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Parmesan cheese
- 15 dry lasagna noodles
- 1/2 jar pasta sauce
- Olive oil for drizzling
- In a saute pan, add chopped onion and cook until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 1 – 2 minutes. Remove the onions into a bowl and cool.
- In a medium bowl, add spinach, artichoke hearts, ricotta cheese, and Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. Add onions and garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- In a large stockpot, cook lasagna noodles until just before the al dente stage according to the package directions. Remove to a plate and drizzle with olive oil. Let the noodles cool slightly so they can be handled.
- Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking sheet with a little pasta sauce. Lay a lasagne noodle on a cutting board and spread the filling out on the noodle. Roll the noodle up and place into the baking pan. Continue filling and rolling all the noodles. Cover the noodles with more pasta sauce and cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!