Summer Vegetable Saute
Summer Vegetable Saute – Fresh and crisp side dish that is great with any entree. Vegetables are sauteed until tender but still crisp.
- Cuisine: American
- 3 ears of corn on the cob
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 – 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 cups zucchini, chopped into 1/4 moons
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Herbes de Provence, to taste
- Penzey’s Sunny Paris, to taste
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the kernels off the corn on the cob and place in a bowl. Skim some of the milk off the corn into the bowl with the corn kernels.
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add the onion. Cook until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 1 – 2 minutes. Add zucchini and bell pepper saute until slightly softened crisp tender. Add the corn and saute until heated through. Season with Herbes de Provence, Sunny Paris, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper to taste.