Thin Lemon Cookies
Thin Lemon Cookies – A chewy cookie that is slightly crispy and bursting with fresh lemon flavor. This cookie is a family favorite.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream butter and sugar approximately 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and lemon extract. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop cookies using a #60 scoop.
- Bake approximately 11 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for 2 – 3 minutes. Remove to a wire rack cool completely.
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.