Triple Decker Club Sandwich
Triple Decker Club Sandwich – Classic diner style stacked with roasted chicken, bacon, and avocado. Cut into triangles and served with fries.
- 1 roasted chicken breast, sliced
- 6 slices of cooked bacon.
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- 6 slices Pullman Bread, lightly toasted
- Assemble the triple decker sandwich by placing a slice of toasted bread on a cutting board.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Top with leaf lettuce, bacon, avocado, and tomato.
- Spread a second slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- Put the mayo side on top of the sandwich.
- Spread mayonnaise on the other side of the bread.
- Top with lettuce, chicken, and another slice of tomato.
- Spread mayonnaise on another piece of bread. Top the sandwich.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally each way to make triangles.
- Use toothpicks to hold the triangles together.
- Plate and serve with fries.