Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo Sandwich
Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo Sandwich – A variation of the classic Monte Cristo Sandwich made from Thanksgiving leftovers. Try this sandwich with Amy’s Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce.
- Leftover Thanksgiving turkey breast, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices Country Bread
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberry sauce
- Mayonnaise (to taste)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Slice your leftover Thanksgiving turkey breast into thin slices. Set aside.
- Add eggs and milk into a shallow bowl or breading pan. Beat until the eggs are fully scrambled.
- Spread bread with mayonnaise.
- Top the bread with cranberry sauce, sliced turkey, and Swiss cheese.
- Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture.
- Place the sandwiches on a buttered griddle over medium heat. Turn over after it is browned.
- Remove from the griddle onto a cutting board. Cut the sandwich in half on the diagonal.
- Plate and serve. Enjoy!