Vegetable Lo Mein
Vegetable Lo Mein – A classic stir fry that is full of vegetables and Lo Mein noodles. This dish can be varied depending on your taste.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced on an angle
- 4 –5 ribs of celery, sliced on an angle
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 bunch baby bok choy
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 packages Twin Marquis precooked Lo Mein noodles
- Canola oil
- Soy sauce to taste
- Chili sauce, hoisin, sesame oil or stir fry sauce to taste
- Prepare all your vegetables and noodles and place is separate bowls. Shred the carrots. Slice the green onion, celery, garlic and bok choy. Trim the snow peas. Clean and drain the bean sprouts. Separate the noodles by breaking them up so they will cook evenly.
- Heat canola oil in a wok or sauté pan.
- Add garlic and flavor the oil for 1 minute.
- Add celery, carrots, bok choy, snow peas, and bean sprouts. Stir fry between each addition.
- Add sauce of your choice: soy sauce, hoisin, sesame oil, and/or stir fry sauce. Heat through.
- Add noodles and stir fry until heated.
- Sprinkle top with green onions.
- Adjust seasoning as desired.
- Plate and serve! Enjoy!