Easy Sausage and Potato Skillet
Easy Sausage and Potato Skillet – Crispy diced potatoes, onions, and bell peppers with your favorite chicken sausage. This dish is easy and delicious!
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and cut into a large cubes
- 3 – 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken sausage (precooked)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into a large dice
- Mrs. Dash (to taste)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and begin cooking.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cut sausage into moon shaped slices.
- Add the sausage to the skillet with the potatoes.
- Flip the potatoes and sausage during the cook to brown. The potatoes need to be cooked approximately 25 minutes until browned and soft.
- Cover the skillet part of the way through the cook so the potatoes will soften.
- Add the onions and bell peppers about 5 minutes before the potatoes are done.
- Season with your favorite seasonings such as Mrs. Dash or BBQ rub.
- Salt & pepper to taste.