How to Make Deviled Eggs
How to Make Deviled Eggs – The perfect appetizer or side dish for Christmas, Thanksgiving or any other holiday. Start by cooking your eggs using Amy’s method for Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & white pepper (to taste)
- Split the hard boiled eggs in half. Put the yolks into a small bowl and the whites onto an egg plate.
- Smash the yolks until there are no lumps.
- Add the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard into the bowl with the yolks and stir until creamy.
- Prepare a piping bag fitted with a small star tip (I use Wilton #17).
- Fill the bag and pipe the yolk filling into the egg white shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.